The UNCRC Simplified Reporting Procedure (SRP)
1. Documents & Resources
- The SRP FAQ document developed by Child Rights Connect’s Task Force on SRP: English, Français, Español
- CRC Committee webpage on SRP, including Information note for States parties and Information note for Stakeholders
- OHCHR paper on the Simplified Reporting Procedure for the Twenty-sixth meeting of chairpersons of the human rights treaty bodies
- CCPR Working Methods on the SRP
- CAT Working Methods on the SRP
- CEDAW Working Methods on the SRP
- CRPD Working Methods on the SRP
- UN General Assembly resolution 68/268
- The Geneva Academy report on TB strengthening is proposing the SRP to become the only and main methodology for the TB system.
- The Human Rights Committee assessment of the impact of the SRP (2018).
- Comparative Table of Standard and Simplified Reporting Cycles