The UNCRC Simplified Reporting Procedure (SRP)
1. Documents & Resources
- The SRP FAQ document developed by Child Rights Connect’s Task Force on SRP: English, Français, Español
- CRC Committee webpage on SRP, including Information note for States parties and Information note for Stakeholders
- OHCHR paper on the Simplified Reporting Procedure for the Twenty-sixth meeting of chairpersons of the human rights treaty bodies
- CCPR Working Methods on the SRP
- CAT Working Methods on the SRP
- CEDAW Working Methods on the SRP
- CRPD Working Methods on the SRP
- UN General Assembly resolution 68/268
2. Calendar of invited countries
For more information and for identifying the States that will be invited, please look at the Treaty Bodies’ calendar.
3. Latest news & updates from Child Rights Connect’s Task Force on SRP
The CRC Committee held its first ever country session under the SRP with the review of Hungary!
The first State Party report under the LOIPR has been submitted for Hungary!
The LOIPR for Luxembourg were adopted during the 82nd CRC pre-session.
The LOIPR for Poland were adopted during the 81st CRC pre-session.
– The Human Rights Committee is formally undertaking an assessment of the impact of the SRP which will be published in July.
– The Geneva Academy report on TB strengthening is proposing the SRP to become the only and main methodology for the TB system. https://www.geneva-academy.ch/news/detail/121-optimizing-the-un-treaty-bodies-system